Thursday, March 19, 2015

TGIFF on a Spring Day...

Welcome to TGIFF on a wonderful spring day!
It is so exciting to host TGIFF again!  I love seeing what you all accomplish in your quilty lives! As well I hope to get my sewing mojo back by hosting TGIFF...


Willkomen beim TGIFF (Thanks Goodness it´s Finished Friday), den ich heute hosten darf! Ich würde mich riesig freuen zu sehen, was ihr in Eurem Quiltleben so treibt! Und außerdem hoffe ich, dass ich meine Nählust wiedergewinne, durch das Hosten von TGIFF...







So let´s tell you about my finish this week. I couldn´t resist to sign in to the IG Swap "Make a Friend Swap". The date of sending is already expired long time ago, but  I am lucky enough in a unlucky time that my partner, dear Trash is late too. We don´t stress each other and everybody gets the time to make something Special for the other.... I can only show sneek peaks because it still shall be a surprise when Trash opens the package :).


Also erzähl ich euch mal, was ich diese Woche fertig bekommen habe. Ich konnte nicht widerstehen und habe beim "Make a Friend Swap" auf Instagram mitgemacht. Das Versanddatum ist schon lange abgelaufen, aber ich habe das Glück in einer unglücklichen Zeit, dass meine Partnerin auch noch nicht fertig ist. Wir stressen uns nicht und geben uns die Zeit, etwas besonders für den Anderen zu machen... Ich kann hier auch nur eine kleine Vorschau zeigen, damit meine Partnerin Trash ihr Paket öffnet :).



I used my bubbles pattern and made a boxy pouch from one bubble block... I think I have to make more of them.


Ich habe meine Bubbles-Anleitung genutzt und aus einem Bubbleblock ein Box-Täschchen genäht... ich glaube, davon muss ich mehr machen.


Link your finishes here so we can see what you have completed this week!    


Verlinkt eure fertigen Projekte hier, so dass wir alle sehen können, was ihr die Woche zu Ende bekommen habt.


Have a great weeend... / Habt ein tolles Wochenende...


Aylin...

11 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous - I'm sure your swap partner will be happy!!! :) thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pouch is so beautiful! I love the fabrics you've used and the pattern is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boxy pouch is wonderful! Love the colors and the fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to find TGIFF at your house this week - Thank you for hosting!
    Love the boxy lime goodness:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little boxy pouch, I've had making on on my list to do for the past couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never made a boxy pouch, one day! Your's is lovely! The greens are so Spring-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pouch! I am sure it will be much appreciated. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pouch! I can feel the spring in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your selection of greens! The pouch turned out wonderfully, and the green is exactly the color I *really* need to see this time of year! Spring can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These greens caught my eye and the pouch is super cute.Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)