Monday, May 13, 2013

The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston to Exhibit To Boston with Love

When I thought of making flags for the To Boston with Love project, I knew, that I would make it together with my daughter. I asked her, if she would like to make her own flag and she was taken by the idea to give comfort with happy flags to the people of Boston - me too!

Als ich darüber nachdachte, Fähnchen für das To Boston with Love project zu nähen, wußte ich, dass ich das mit meiner Tochter zusammen machten würde. Sie war sofort Feuer und Flamme den Menschen in Boston vielleicht ein wenig Trost spenden zu können mit fröhlichen Fähnchen.

Amy , Berene and the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild (you should read their posts) organized all this and found an unbelievable place, where our flags are going to hang for one week over Memorial Day: At The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston... My girl and me had goose pimples - our flags will hanging in a Museum, WOW!

Amy , Berene und die Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild (schaut euch ihre posts mal an) haben das ganze organisiert und einen unglaublichen Ort gefunden, wo unsere Fähnchen für eine Woche über den Memorial Day ausgestellt werden: Im The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston... Meine Süße und ich hatten echt Gänsehaut - unsere Fähnchen werden im Museum hängen, WOW! 



Kelly gave her month of the MoStashBee away to make flags for Boston, so I made two more and send them to Amy and hoped, that they will arrive in time.

Kelly gab ihren Monat in der MoStashBee her, um noch weiter Fähnchen zu nähen, so machte ich noch zwei in der Hoffnung, dass sie alle rechtzeitig bei Amy ankommen würden.
As you can see in the picture above (which I stole from Amy ;-) ) our flags arrived savely!

Und wie man sehen kann (das Bild habe ich von Amy geklaut ;-) ), sind sie sicher angekommen!






 With Love... / Mit viel Liebe...

Aylin...

2 comments:

  1. very noble and a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flags are lovely and this exhibit will be so cool. I am mailing my flag off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)